Airport Advisory Committee Meeting
November 19, 2020
The Port of Hood River Airport Advisory Committee meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m. at W.A.A.A.M., located at 1600 Air Museum Road, Hood River, OR 97031. These are public meetings. To request information about the meeting, please contact Anne Medenbach via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Airport Advisory Commitee service to investigate, discuss, and collect information on behalf of the Commission issues and matters related to operations at the Ken Jernstedt Airfield.
AIRPORT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Thursday, November 19, 2020
ZOOM – 4:00pm
- Roll Call and introductions
- Approval of minutes
- Overview of Port Commission Fall Planning direction
- Move forward with Commercial hangar marketing and potential A&E
- Move forward with Box/T hangar marketing and due diligence
- FBO update
- WAAAM Update
- Glider Update
- Glider/Port meeting overview
- Action follow up from last meeting
- New Business
- Meeting in December?
- FAA CIP list- attached