Airport Advisory Committee Meeting
September 16, 2021
AIRPORT ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Thursday, September 16, 2021
WAAAM Picnic Shelter
(Committee Chair: Dave Koebel - Committee Vice-Chair: Tor Bieker)
- Roll Call and Introductions 5 min.
- Additions/Modifications to Agenda 5 min.
- Approval of Minutes 5 min.
- New Airport Engineer: Precision Approach Engineering
- Introduction/Firm Background
- Initial Work Tasks
- Key Issues Discussion 40 min.
- Aviation Activity Tracking Technology
- Ground Leasing
- Ordinance 23 (Topic Intro. Only)
- Alternate Grass Landing Area (AGLA) Rules ( “ )
- Stakeholder Updates 20 min.
- HR Soaring
- New Business/Public Comment 10 min.
The Airport Advisory Committee serves to investigate, discuss, and collect information on behalf of the Commission on issues and matters related to operations at the Ken Jernstedt Airfield.