Special Notice March 30, 2020 – Port Conference Room Reservations are suspended until further notice. The Port front office has been closed in accordance with Oregon Governor Kate Brown’s Executive Order 20-12 prohibiting non-essential gatherings as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Port Conference Room is located in the Port Marina Building at 1000 E. Port Marina Drive in Hood River. The conference room can be reserved for private events at no cost with agreement to the Port terms and conditions. The room has an approved maximum capacity of 49 persons. Free WiFi, overhead projection screen, and phone access is available upon request.
The conference room can be reserved in advance no sooner than 48 hours before the requested time of use. You can check availability, agree to terms and make your reservation below.
To reserve the conference room please follow these steps below:
1. Select the desired date by clicking on it in the calendar.
2. Once you click the date, the available Start Times will appear. Click your desired start time if available.
3. Read and accept the General Rules, Terms and Conditions.
4. Read and accept the User Responsibilities.
5. Duration: Type in or use the arrows to indicate how many hours you’ll use the room.
6. Click “Book Now.” Your reservation will now appear in your Cart.
7. Click “View Cart” to complete the checkout process. Your reservation is not confirmed until this process is complete, you have clicked “Place Order” and you receive an Order Number for your booking. Thank you!