BreezeBy Electronic Tolling Terms and Conditions
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, TOGETHER WITH TERMS CONTAINED IN YOUR APPLICATION, CONSTITUTE THE PORT OF HOOD RIVER BreezeBy CUSTOMER AGREEMENT (THE AGREEMENT). NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT RELEASES YOU, THE CUSTOMER, FROM FINES RESULTING FROM FAILURE TO ABIDE BY STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
By opening a BreezeBy account, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1.0 Toll Charges and Payment
- Account Uses: Your BreezeBy account may be used to pay a toll for crossings on the Hood River/White Salmon Interstate Bridge.
- Charges: Toll charges may vary based on vehicle type and the number of vehicle axles
2.0 Account Information
- Good Standing: To keep your account open and in good standing you must:
- Keep current your vehicle information, make,model, license plate number and axle counts.
- Keep current your payment method and payment preference information.
- Keep current your contact information, address, and email.
- Maintain a positive balance for prepaid accounts.
- Closure: Your account may be closed when:
- You request the account to be closed. Any remaining balance will be refunded without interest and less outstanding administrative fees.Refunds will be made by the original method of payment, when possible, and will occur within 15 days of your account closure request.
- The account shows a negative or zero Any negative balance and/or outstanding tolls and fees must be paid in full immediately or may be subject to penalty, collection procedures and legal action.
- There has been no account activity. A “Notice of Inactivity” will be sent after 18 months of inactivity. After 24 consecutive months of inactivity, the account will be closed. Any remaining balance will be refunded without interest and less outstanding administrative Refunds will be made by the original method of payment,when possible. An administrative fee maybe charged.
3.0 Automatic Account Replenishment
- You may elect to have either automatic or manual account replenishment.
- The minimum amount for automatic replenishment is $20. Depending on your account usage, the Port may require you to establish and maintain a larger minimum replenishment amount. You always have the option to maintain a replenishment amount greater than the minimum amount required by the Port.
- Payment type: You will provide authorization and the necessary information to establish account replenishment by a credit card or branded debit card.
- Minimum balance: When your account balance falls below the minimum balance of $10, the account will automatically be replenished as specified on your
- Payment declined: If your automatic payment method is declined, your account may be changed to manual replenishment. You must contact the Port to re-establish automatic replenishment.
- Charge backs: If the Port receives excessive notifications of a credit card dispute that results in charge backs (the reversal of payments), the account holder may be required to replenish their account with certified funds or cash for future transactions.If you dispute tolls through your credit card, you are still responsible to pay the The only way to dispute the tolls is through the BreezeBy dispute process as outlined in section 5.0.
- Automatic adjustment: Your account activity and replenishment frequency will be evaluated periodically. The Port may adjust replenishment amounts based on a customer’s usage patterns over the prior three Prior to such adjustment, customers will be notified of any replenishment adjustments as part of the monthly statement, and may contact the Port to decline this replenishment option.
- No interest: Interest will not be paid on prepaid account balances or
4.0 Manual Account Replenishment
- The minimum manual replenishment amount is $20 or amount needed to achieve a postitive balance of $20.
- Payment methods: Payment for replenishment may be by credit card, branded debit card, check, money order, or Do not send cash in the mail. The Port reserves the right to refuse temporary checks.
- Non-sufficient funds (NSF): If check payments are returned for insufficient funds, the account holder will be charged a fee of $30 andmay be required to replenish their account with certified funds or cash for future transactions.
- Chargebacks: If the Port receives excessive notifications of a credit card dispute that results in chargebacks (the reversal of payments), the account holder may be required to replenish their account with certified funds or cash for future transactions.If you dispute tolls through your credit card, you are still responsible to pay the tolls. The only way to dispute the tolls is through the BreezeBy dispute process as outlined in section 0.
You may contest fees and tolls applied to your account in writing to the Port within 60 days of the transaction posting date. If the fee or toll is removed or adjusted, your account will be credited.
6.0 BreezeBy Transponder Usage
- Installation: You agree to install, display, activate and use the transponder in accordance with the package
- Receipts: You understand and agree that you will not receive a receipt for individual pass transactions but all transactions will appear on your account
- Replacement: If you need to replace your transponder for any reason, you may be charged a replacement If your transponder is lost or stolen, you must notify the Port immediately, as you are responsible for all charges incurred until notification is received.
- Motorcycle Pass: Motorcycle transponders are only to be used on a motorcycle. Installation and use of a motorcycle transponder on a vehicle other than a motorcycle will be subject to a toll evasion fines or other enforcement
This Agreement may be terminated at any time and for any reason. If your account is terminated, the Port will refund any amount in your account remaining after tolls, costs and fees have been paid, without interest. No refunds may be provided for unregistered accounts.
- Information collected by the Port related to your account will not be released except under the following circumstances:
- In response to a court order for specific information.
- At your request as the individual account holder, with proper identification.
- As necessary to collect unpaid tolls, fees and penalties.
- As otherwise required by law.
9.0 Administrative Fees
An administrative fee may be applied under the following circumstances:
- Account Statement: An account statement fee may be charged when delivered via United States Postal Service mail.
- Account Closure: If your account is inactive for 24 consecutive months, your account will be closed, a fee will be charged and any remaining funds after the accounthas been closed will be refunded without interest.
- Subject to Change: Fees are subject to Current fees and notice of fee changes will be posted at the Port offices and at portofhoodriver.com.
The Port may periodically make changes or amendments to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. You will receive notice of any such changes via email, on your account statement and/or at the Port offices. Notices will also be posted at portofhoodriver.com
The Port shall not have any obligation or liability to the customer with respect to use or performance of the BreezeBy transponder or account.
- No interest: Interest will not be paid.
For more information or to request a copy of the full terms & conditions, contact:
Port of Hood River BreezeBy Electronic Tolling 1000 E. Port Marina Drive Hood River, OR 97031
Email: email@example.com Web: portofhoodriver.com Phone: (541) 386-1645