The Port of Hood River sells annual passes for regular length passenger vehicles (20 feet and under in length including racks) that are valid at the Event Site, Lot #1, and the westernmost half of the Jensen West recreational parking lot. Annual passes are available for Overlength Vehicles (over 20 feet) / RVs / Buses/ Vehicles with trailers that are valid in the Event Site in designated overlength spaces and, in Lot #1.
Overlength passes are not valid in the Jensen West Parking Lot and are only valid in designated overlength spots in the Event Site Parking Lot.
Passes are annual and valid January 1st-December 31st. They are available to purchase online and starting on March 29th they will available at the Port Office Front Desk during regular business hours Monday through Friday from 9:00am- 5:00pm. Passes ordered online are mailed unless pick up is requested. NO shipping outside of the U.S. Please allow 3 business days for processing.
Parking is on a first come basis and not guaranteed for the Event Site or Jensen West. Overflow parking is available in Lot #1 (the dirt lot to the South of the Event Site). Parking passes are not valid during large events that reserve the parking lots.
PASSES ARE NOT VALID FOR ON-STREET PARKING. For more information about paid parking on Port-owned areas of the waterfront please visit the Waterfront Parking page.
PASSES MUST BE DISPLAYED AT ALL TIMES AND ADHERED TO THE INSIDE FRONT DRIVER’S SIDE WINDSHIELD GLASS TO BE VALID. FAILURE TO ALWAYS DISPLAY YOUR PASS WHEN PARKED WILL RESULT IN A CITATION.
Annual parking passes are transferable, but they are not refundable or replaceable. They are valid only for the vehicle in which they are displayed.
Overnight parking is not allowed.
The Port is not responsible for passes lost in the mail. Passes are non-refundable and lost passes will not be replaced.
For more information please call (541) 386-1645.
Daily Pass – Regular Length Passenger Vehicle – $15 (20’ and under including racks)
Daily Pass – Overlength Vehicle – $25 (vehicles over 20’, RVs, buses, and vehicles with trailers)
Season Pass – Regular Length Passenger Vehicle – $200 (20’ and under including racks)
Season Pass – Overlength Vehicle – $350 (vehicles over 20’, RVs, buses, and vehicles with trailers)
For more information please call (541) 386-1645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARKING PASS RATES
2023 EVENT SITE DAILY & ANNUAL PASSES
|Day Pass – Regular Length (Up to 20′)||$15|
|Day Pass – Overlength (Over 20′)||$25|
|Annual Pass – Regular Length (Up to 20′)||$200|
|Annual Pass – Overlength (Over 20′)||$350|
- Parking is available on a first come basis and may not be always available at the Event Site & Jensen lots
- If Event Site or Jensen lots are full there is overflow parking available in Lot #1
- Passes not valid during large events that reserve the parking lots
- Day or Annual passes are not valid for on-street parking
- Regular length passes valid in the Event Site, the westernmost half of the Jensen West parking lot in designated spaces, and Lot #1
- Overlength passes valid at Event Site and Lot #1- Not valid at Jensen West Lot
- Passes must be always displayed and affixed to front driver side windshield
- Trailers must stay attached to vehicles at all times
- Lost/stolen passes will not be replaced or refunded
- No overnight parking or camping